Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Tag Archives: strength
Paradox defined: something having contradictory properties… In a precious little book of Puritan prayers and devotions compiled by Arthur Bennett titled The Valley of Vision, the author shares the following in the opening devotion of the same name … Let … Continue reading
There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven— A time to give birth and a time to die; A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted. … Continue reading
I came across this definition of success in some lunch time reading Friday … and to me; it seems to be a somewhat biblically grounded definition … not your typical health and wealth definition. Read, consider and leave your feedback … Continue reading
It has been over 18 weeks since my last chemotherapy treatment and with every day that passes chemo-free I feel myself regaining both strength and energy. While in the midst of bi-weekly chemo treatments, you don’t truly realizing how you … Continue reading