Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Tag Archives: journey
Yes, love seems like a journey to me. Sometimes the entire journey happens in but a moment … at other times hours, days, weeks, months and even years pass. This post is me wrestling to understand a bit of that … Continue reading
The Old Testament saints knew there was an ancient path to follow … Thus says the LORD, “Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; and you … Continue reading
Let’s face it. Oftentimes when we hear the words Bible study we immediately relate it to one of our least favorite and most feared words … homework. And we run shrieking and screaming into the streets … OK, so I … Continue reading
This is fourth post in the series 70 times 7 … insights and lessons learned by my wife and me in the midst of an ongoing journey with our 31-year-old prodigal daughter. (If you’d like to read other posts in … Continue reading