Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Tag Archives: colostomy
Ten years ago on April 21, 2004 in response to an invitation from some college students I had taught for a few years through high school and college, I wrote my first blog entry and posted it on the blog … Continue reading
I am absolutely overwhelmed by the love of God … overwhelmed! Sitting here writing this post and watching Chris Tomlin perform ‘God’s Great Dance Floor’ at Red Rocks (a great DVD BTW) and thinking about what I am about to … Continue reading
In the last post I shared how instead of casting my anxieties on God I chose to obsess over the burdens in my life. I obsessed over them until I grew distant from Christ and experienced the weakness that comes … Continue reading
The reason is really pretty simple … No inspiration … no blog entries. That’s not to say its God’s fault … not at all. The blame lies entirely at my feet (or perhaps I should say in my heart). As … Continue reading