Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Tag Archives: CT scan
God’s sovereignty can at times be a difficult thing to believe in and embrace … nevertheless it is ALWAYS a true characteristic of Almighty God! For almost five months now, I have been dealing with back and trunk pains … … Continue reading
On Monday February 10 I had my normal 12 week CT scan to determine what if anything my cancer is doing … this marks 36 weeks without chemo (in an earlier post I had indicated 39 weeks … just a … Continue reading
As mentioned in an earlier post, last Friday November 15th I went to the oncologist at 9am for some blood work followed by a visit to the imaging center at 10am for my 12 week CT scan. Then I was … Continue reading