Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Tag Archives: believers
Few believers want to unintentionally challenge God … a lesson I learned the hard way many years ago. This is kind of a funny lesson because in telling you what not to do I basically immediately violate what I am … Continue reading
What if I told you that, as believers, we are to be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus? What if the words of God told you that? Now we who are strong ought to bear … Continue reading
Is prayer …. a) Notifying God of needs He may not be aware of? b) Getting what we want (vs. what God desires for us)? c) Entering into agreement with other believers on prayer requests? d) Believing on behalf on … Continue reading
Encountered this tweet from @PastorMark (Mark Driscoll – founding pastor of Mars Hill Church in Seattle, Washington) on twitter Thursday and it really seemed simple yet profound so I thought I would share it here today with a short blog … Continue reading