Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Tag Archives: God’s will
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in … Continue reading
First off let me issue a little rant warning … seeing the following on a church sign makes my blood boil … FREE TICKET TO HEAVEN – SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS I mean seriously … Is that what we have … Continue reading
How’s this for a game plan? Take a week’s vacation and go to Hilton Head Island with your wife, children and grandchildren … return on Saturday afternoon … rest and chill on Sunday … then be at the hospital at … Continue reading
This is the third post in the series 70 times 7 unwrapping the experiences, frustrations and discoveries of parents (my wife and I) dealing with and loving our prodigal daughter through her 15 year journey (to date) to rock bottom … Continue reading