Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Tag Archives: chemo
So thankful that Christ Jesus has/is/ and will be there every step of the way in the midst of this cancer ordeal. So thankful for the love, companionship and care of my saintly wife Sheryl throughout our marriage and specifically throughout … Continue reading
How’s this for a game plan? Take a week’s vacation and go to Hilton Head Island with your wife, children and grandchildren … return on Saturday afternoon … rest and chill on Sunday … then be at the hospital at … Continue reading
There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven— A time to give birth and a time to die; A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted. … Continue reading
On Monday February 10 I had my normal 12 week CT scan to determine what if anything my cancer is doing … this marks 36 weeks without chemo (in an earlier post I had indicated 39 weeks … just a … Continue reading