Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
On Friday evening at 7:30pm, we welcomed our newest addition to our family at 21 years of age as Caleb and our daughter Kerstyn were joined in holy matrimony … welcome Caleb! Above is a post wedding picture of the … Continue reading
A little more than a decade ago, the band Mercy Me prompted us to consider that scenario with their hit song: “I Can Only Imagine” I can only imagine what it will be like When I walk by your side … Continue reading
Contrary to a series on Showtime a few years ago, the Big C is not cancer. And yet I must admit, much like that warning on our side mirrors, ‘Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear’ oftentimes we, … Continue reading
A good warm up here might involve reading Five Ways Affliction Helps by John Piper from a couple of weeks ago. Typically when we encounter personal affliction of any kind, our first response is to determine what we can either … Continue reading