Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Tag Archives: wedding
A little housekeeping is needed first thing this morning to wrap up Sunday night’s post about the wedding … there were a few thank you notes that were left unsaid: First. thanks to my sister Beth who made a special two-hour … Continue reading
On Friday evening at 7:30pm, we welcomed our newest addition to our family at 21 years of age as Caleb and our daughter Kerstyn were joined in holy matrimony … welcome Caleb! Above is a post wedding picture of the … Continue reading
In studying 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a, I wrote out the passage more like a psalm than a letter … in so doing, something different seemed to reveal itself … read and consider … Love is patient, Love is kind, ————————– Love is … Continue reading