Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Tag Archives: tomorrow
Few believers want to unintentionally challenge God … a lesson I learned the hard way many years ago. This is kind of a funny lesson because in telling you what not to do I basically immediately violate what I am … Continue reading
(Disclaimer: Sometimes blogging is more about revealing something to the writer -and it can get lengthy – than informing the reader … nevertheless, welcome to my journey. I look forward to hearing from you.) Consider Jesus’ teaching on worry … … Continue reading
Sunday morning before going to church I wrote the post ‘Anticipation, longing and anxiety.’ Later that morning as we worshiped in song before the Lord and right between two songs, the following words of Jesus from Matthew 6 appeared on the big … Continue reading