Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Tag Archives: promises
Few believers want to unintentionally challenge God … a lesson I learned the hard way many years ago. This is kind of a funny lesson because in telling you what not to do I basically immediately violate what I am … Continue reading
We are all so familiar with John 3:16 … For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever accepts Him as Savior, attends and tithes to the church on a regular basis, serves faithfully in … Continue reading
Every year as Christmas approaches, our family plans on staying focused on Christ Jesus … the reason for the season. But most years we suddenly find ourselves at Christmas day or even the day after realizing that once again we … Continue reading
In first century teaching and preaching, the apostles frequently revealed how Christ Jesus fulfilled the promises and prophecies of what we now know as the Old Testament. The Hebrew of the first century was oftentimes very familiar with those promises … Continue reading