Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Tag Archives: husband
Since I would not be able to attend my daughter Kerstyn and Caleb’s wedding last Friday, my challenge was to create, prior to the wedding, a moment between us so special and intimate that it would take away some of … Continue reading
On Friday evening at 7:30pm, we welcomed our newest addition to our family at 21 years of age as Caleb and our daughter Kerstyn were joined in holy matrimony … welcome Caleb! Above is a post wedding picture of the … Continue reading
Last week I shared that one of the breakthroughs I would like to see in my life with Christ is in regards to ‘as a husband in our marriage of nearly 31 years’. Obviously there are any number of books … Continue reading
Earlier this week I shared that we had begun a new message series at 12 Stone titled ‘I Need A Breakthru’. The first message was grounded in Philippians 3:10-17. Pastor Kevin closed the message with the question, ‘Where do you … Continue reading