Blog Host … Bernie Webb
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thanks to Kate!!!
- a memorable prenuptial ceremony
- more thank you notes from the wedding
- Welcome our newest addition to the family at 21 …
- I can only imagine
- Jesus’ teaching bout prayer …
- throwing down a gauntlet before God
- Have you ever stopped to consider this aspect of the crucifixion?
- as Jesus approached death … beyond understanding
- abide believe believer Bible blessing blessings born again cancer chemo chemotherapy Christ Christ Jesus Christmas church colostomy cross CT scan darkness death devil endurance eternal life faith family Father fear flesh glory God God's will gospel grace heart Holy Spirit hope IN IN Christ Jesus IN the words of God Jesus Jesus Christ journey joy life Light Lord love love one another mercy oncologist Paul peace praise prayer purpose reconciliation relationship religion repentance salvation saved Savior Scripture sin Son strength suffering thanksgiving the missed adventure trust truth wife will of God word of God world worship
Category Archives: Humor
On Friday evening at 7:30pm, we welcomed our newest addition to our family at 21 years of age as Caleb and our daughter Kerstyn were joined in holy matrimony … welcome Caleb! Above is a post wedding picture of the … Continue reading
Our family loves to watch and laugh with comedian Tim Hawkins. He has a very funny short he does regarding our prayers for a hedge of protection that makes you laugh and wonder where in the world that phrase came … Continue reading
My grandson and I encountered this church sign in our north Georgia ramblings a few weeks ago … I had to make a U-turn and go back to get this picture. So on behalf of churches everywhere, today’s post is … Continue reading
The afternoon began innocently enough with a beautiful overlook view family selfie at Black Rock Mountain State Park in north Georgia … the highest state park in Georgia. My happy and unsuspecting picnickers had no clue that Papa was about … Continue reading