My wife and kids spoil me … all year long … and especially today!
- LEGO centerpiece of ‘#1 DAD’ (My grandson is a LEGO maniac)
- Father’s Day cards from my wife and from my grandson (both cards extremely heart touching)
- York Peppermint Patties (Yes, I had one BEFORE breakfast)
- JellyBelly jelly beans (a flavor explosion with every bean … have loved these jelly beans for a while now)
- A Pink Flamingo snow-globe from Hilton Head Island (OK, it’s not very manly but my favorite animal is pink flamingos … I get hand drawn pictures of pink flamingos from my granddaughters all the time)
- Starbucks VIA Caramel for Iced Coffee (made first glass … in pic … delicious!)
- ‘Courageous’ Perpetual Calendar (Extremely convicting movie … using this calendar to carry those convictions over into day-to-day life)
- New Sidewalk Prophets CD … Live Like That (This group is fairly new to me but loved their first CD)
- New Big Daddy Weave CD … Love Comes To Life (Have liked this group since their very first CD back in 2002)
- A volume of ‘Travel the Road’ on DVD (Think reality TV with missionaries in foreign countries … helps you see more of what missionary life is really like)
- Not pictured … a call from my daughter Cindy and my granddaughters McKenna and Chaney singing ‘Happy Father’s Day’ (sung to the tune of Happy Birthday)
- Love of my wife, children and grandchildren … PRICELESS!
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads who pass this way …
Thanks for all your immeasurable love Abba Father!!!